WHAT BISHOP OYEDEPO TOLD US THIS MORNING


It was during the Covenant Hour of Prayer this morning. For those who don't know, it takes place every day (except Sundays) from 5:30am – 6:30am. If you still have not located a centre close to you; if you don’t live close to CanaanLand, if you have been missing out and you are not even hooking up online, it is time to do something about it. They that seek HIM EARLY...

Below are highlights of the short but powerful, word-in-season exhortation from God’s servant Bishop David Oyedepo this morning, emphasizing the need to recognize that this is an "i-Race", and not a "we-Race".


The race is an “I” race: not a WE race. The consciousness of our individuality; the engagement of our individuality is what makes it work.
You don’t need to know no man after the flesh. God said to me, “I will not need more than your own vote to make you a winner any day, any time.”
We need this ‘individual mentality’; we need to commit as individuals because we will be rewarded individually.
1Corith. 9:16 – Woe is ME if I preach not the gospel...necessity is laid upon ME...In winning the race, it is a ME matter.
Phil. 1:21 – For ME to live is Christs..."ME"
Gal. 2:20 – I’m crucified with Christ..."I"
1Corith. 9:24-26 – One received the prize; I therefore so run; so fight I, not fight WE
2Tim. 4:7I have fought the good fight of faith..."I"
2Kings 10:16– Come and see MY zeal for the Lord. If they can’t see your zeal, it doesn’t exist.
As usual, God's servant ended by praying along this line for everyone:
Prayer 1: Receive grace to engage your individuality in the pursuit of God’s agenda this year in Jesus’ name.
And he also asked the congregation to pray along the line below:  
Prayer 2: Lord, endue me with new levels of zeal that will reflect in my kingdom advancement engagement this year. All prize winners in the kingdom have to win it individually; there’s no team prize here. Lord, I receive grace to keep pressing tirelessly...in the name of Jesus.
                     #21DaysOfPrayerAndFasting  #FromMySermonNotes


PS: How has this season been with you? What has been your experience? Use the comment section to share with us God's hand upon your life throughout this fasting and praying period.  Peace!


No comments

Theme images by cmisje. Powered by Blogger.