This Is Your Life: You Must Be Born Again…

Photo Credit: yourlifecommunity.com


If you want to give your life to Christ; you want your sins forgiven; you want to become a child of God; you want to experience the realities of new birth; you want to make heaven; 

Or you were once saved and fell along the line, and now you want to rededicate your life to Christ…

Then pray this short prayer of Faith

Say it loud and mean it:

“Lord Jesus, I surrender my life to you today. Forgive me my sins, wash me with your blood. I believe you died for me, on the third day you rose again that I may be justified. Right now, I believe that my sins are forgiven; I’m justified by your blood; I’m born-again; I’m saved; I’m a child of God; I’m free from the power of sin to serve the living God. Thank you Jesus for receiving me; thank you Jesus for restoring me; thank you Jesus for saving me.

IF YOU PRAYED THAT PRAYER, HERE’S A PRAYER FOR YOU…FROM BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO:

Father, I pray over this precious soul. Your grace has saved them let your grace also preserve them. I cover you with the precious blood of Jesus. Remain covered until the day of His appearing. You have come into light; you will never have any reason to go back into darkness. You've come into freedom; you will never go back into captivity. In Jesus’ Name, Say Amen.

Thank God for your soul. We congratulate you for the best decision of your life. For further details on how to grow in this new light, please click the CONTACT US page or visit any Living Faith Church (Winners' Chapel) near you and ask for the pastor in charge. 


No comments

Theme images by cmisje. Powered by Blogger.