APRIL 2014 TESTIMONIES

"Thy testimonies have i taken as an heritage for ever: for they are the rejoicing of my heart." (Psalm 119:111)

 APRIL 2014 TESTIMONIES
Supernatural Restoration!
“Since we joined this great Commission in 2009, we have enjoyed success and great things in our lives. In September 2013, I suddenly noticed a drop in my weight. I prayed and said to God, ‘I cannot suffer this affliction,’ but the weight loss continued. Within three months, I had lost eight kilograms. So, I met with the Bishop on December 25, and the God of this great Commission rescued me from destruction. I give praise to God!”---Precious Isaac

Miracle Baby!
“In April 2012, I lost my daughter to the devil. I almost gave up, but, because of the Commission I belonged, my faith waxed stronger.
We attended Shiloh 2012 with all the baby things we had and believed God for another child.
On the fourth day of Shiloh, my wife and I were drenched in the rain and in our state, we told God to bless us with a child.
According to our declaration, God blessed us with a baby boy at Shiloh 2013. We give God all the glory!” --- Harry Victor

Supernatural Turnaround!
“I joined this Commission in 2012 as a Corps member. I joined the choir and I am also a cell minister in my zone. I attended Shiloh 2012 a nonentity and I told God to change my level because it was our year of double portion. God did it.
In 2013, I met my fiancé at the Word of Faith Bible Institute (WOFBI), and we got married. Also, God blessed us with jobs and we moved into our house.
I got pregnant in 2013 and after the 21-day prayer and fasting of 2014, I delivered a baby girl. After two weeks of my delivery, God blessed my family with a car. Praise God!” ---Mr. & Mrs. Okunmaso

     Healed of Spinal Cord Injury!
“On February 16, 2014, on my way from church, it was raining and my neighbour offered me a ride home. As I ran towards the car, I slipped and fell on my back.
According to my neighbour, I was unconscious for five to 10 minutes before I regained consciousness. They rushed me to a hospital, but they said they didn’t have a neurologist to treat me there. I was taken to another hospital and there was still no solution.
Finally, I was taken to Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) where a series of tests was conducted and the results revealed that I had spinal cord injury. I remembered the Bishop said a closed mouth is a closed destiny. So, I opened my mouth and cried out loud to the God of Bishop David Oyedepo, declaring that at the beginning it was not so.
I was told that until a surgery was performed, I would not be able to walk and I said, ‘It is a lie!’  I told them that I was too sure that the God of Bishop Oyedepo, whom I serve, would set me free.
I began to declare the Word of God over my life from the book of Psalm 118: 17; Ezekiel 37: 6- 17 and Jeremiah 30: 17.
I was later taken to an orthopaedic home and the doctors there said that I would be able to walk within 3 to 6 months. I said, ‘It is not my portion.’ I cried unto the God of Winners and I keyed into the testimonies I had heard. Two weeks later, I started sitting. That same week, I stood!
Here I am standing on my feet on this ground today. I give all the glory to the God of Shiloh! Praise the Lord!”---Philomena Algbotsua

“I Am Cancer-Free!”
“My husband and I joined this Commission in June 2014. In 2010, lumps were discovered in my breast and since then we became afraid that they may be cancerous.
Last month, by the leading of the Holy Spirit, I underwent a surgical operation after which four lumps were removed from my breast.
When I went for a laboratory test, my husband wrapped those lumps with the Mantle we were given in church. Later, when the results of the test came out, we were told that one of the lumps was cancerous.
I applied the Anointing Oil and the Communion on the spot. To the glory of God, now, I am cancer free! Praise the Lord!” ---Bunmi Bakare

Healed of Mysterious Illness!
“Firstly, I thank God for adding a set of twins (boy) to my family last year. Secondly, On June 4, 2012, while in my compound, I felt a mild breeze in between my legs and suddenly, I heard a sound and my legs twisted.
I was rushed to the hospital and a surgery was performed. I thank God the surgery was successful and things went back to normal.
On December 10, 2013, the day Shiloh began, my legs started hurting again as though boiling water was placed on it. It got swollen and before I got to the hospital, I almost went unconscious.
Series of tests were conducted and I was informed that I had an implant in my leg. I was also told that I would have to undergo another surgery. At that point, I shouted, ‘God of David Oyedepo, I have no other God come and rescue me!’
The God of this Commission showed up and delivered me. Now, I am healed!”
---Ellen Eweke



No comments

Theme images by cmisje. Powered by Blogger.