I'VE SEEN HIM DO IT...


I have seen God do phenomenal and impossible things in the lives of His people. He has turned seemingly impossible situations to awesome miracles and there are diverse testimonies to validate His faithfulness. Last year, a 55-year-old woman miraculously got married for the first time after believing God for a long time. Overnight, He wiped her tears and terminated years of pain and sorrow.

Also, when the going gets tough for us as believers and we feel like quitting, God’s outstretched arms are ever ready to comfort us. I remember when my friend was hurting because she lost her dad; she felt God had given up on them. “How can this happen to us on God’s watch,” she kept asking. She didn't know the pain was to refine her. Though it took a while, she healed. Now she’s stronger and the pain has made her a better woman. She has a greater sense of value for time and life. That is why I believe there is always a message in every pain.

Furthermore, during the ordeal on my father’s health, medical practitioners never anticipated his survival but God did. He heard all our heartfelt cries and prayers to him and in His infinite mercies, restored his health. That season was most challenging but we took succour in the Lord. 

I don’t know what mountain you may be faced with today, the challenges that keep tearing you apart or the walls that are caving in and suffocating you, but I know that you can lean on God and trust His flawless records to deliver you from them all. After all, He said in His Word, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” That’s why I know that every challenge you are faced with today is not to bring you down but to ensure a greater tomorrow. Moreover, it is often said that tough situations don’t last, but tough people do. So keep keeping on, there is light at the end of the tunnel!

Ukoni Sophia


No comments

Theme images by cmisje. Powered by Blogger.