Church is not a social club...Bishop Oyedepo

Don't be a social member of a church, be a spiritual member. There's no future for a canal man. Be spiritual. Make this year your most spiritual year, you will see dramatic changes. Church is not a social club; it is a spiritual family. You have to be spiritual or you close your destiny up without you knowing. Don't sell off your destiny. Don't destroy your life. 
--- Bishop David Oyedepo
#EncounterWithDestiny 

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well, are you urgently looking for an exchange to buy at home? To buy a car? Do you urgently need prestige to save your debts and feel at your age? For more information, contact us. Email: ( leccinisergio23@gmail.com)

      Delete
  2. Replies

    1. If you think your partner is cheating on you, there are a few signs you can look out for. These include changes in behavior, such as being more secretive or distant, or less interested in spending time with you. They may also start spending more time away from you, or be less open about their whereabouts and activities. Additionally, you may notice changes in their appearance or attitude, such as dressing differently, or being more flirtatious with other people. Finally, you may also notice changes in their phone or computer usage, such as deleting messages or hiding their screen when you enter the room. Kindly hire a private investigator named SEFTYHUB also known as grant you access to their devices without fear of getting caught. Yes, I have tested their service and it is perfectly set up to ease my insecurities mindset. I had peace of mind through the whole process. Thanks to him MESSAGES SEFTYHUB GMAIL: SEFTYHUB @gmail.com TELEGRAM @SEFTYHUB WHATSAPP +19297752133

      Delete
  3. I’m Tammy Gordy from Ottumwa, and I still can’t believe what just happened in my life. For years, we were in the process of building our home, but everything got put on hold. It was frustrating watching our dreams slow down, not knowing when things would finally move forward. But everything changed when I came in contact with Dr. Alaska. He gave me lucky lottery numbers and told me to trust the process. Honestly, I was a bit unsure at first, but something in me said to give it a try. To my greatest surprise, those numbers came through for me! I won $2 million, and now everything that was once delayed is finally speeding up. We can continue building our home, and not just that we’re upgrading it! I’m talking about a walk-in closet and a beautiful Jacuzzi tub. This is something I’ve always dreamed of, and now it’s becoming real. Dr. Alaska truly changed my life. He brought me luck, hope, and a breakthrough when I needed it the most. If you’re out there struggling or waiting for your own miracle, I’m telling you it’s possible. Email: alaskaspellcaster44@gmail.com, WhatsApp: +233277283626





    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, are you urgently looking for an exchange to buy at home? To buy a car? Do you urgently need prestige to save your debts and feel at your age? For more information, contact us. Email: ( leccinisergio23@gmail.com)


      Well, are you urgently looking for an exchange to buy at home? To buy a car? Do you urgently need prestige to save your debts and feel at your age? For more information, contact us. Email: ( leccinisergio23@gmail.com)


      Well, are you urgently looking for an exchange to buy at home? To buy a car? Do you urgently need prestige to save your debts and feel at your age? For more information, contact us. Email: ( leccinisergio23@gmail.com)

      Delete
  4. Well, are you urgently looking for an exchange to buy at home? To buy a car? Do you urgently need prestige to save your debts and feel at your age? For more information, contact us. Email: ( leccinisergio23@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name is Beverly Penny from the UK and I am 49 years of age. I want to thank Dr Odunga for making me win the Euro Millions Lottery of One Hundred and Nine Million Nine Hundred Thousand Euros (£109.9) and I am showing my appreciation by writing his wonderful works online for you to read and contact this man to help you with any of your problems. When I met this man, he told me I would rejoice once he did the spell for me and I believed him and he did make me happy. He gave me the winning numbers and they were 3, 25, 38, 43, 49 and the lucky star numbers were 3 and 7. I won £109.9m. Thank you sir for what you did for me. His Phone Number and Whats-App contact is +2348167159012 or Email: odungaspelltemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Theme images by cmisje. Powered by Blogger.