TAKE-HOME TESTIMONY FOR THE WEEKEND [Must Read]

WHAT WAS THE CONDITION?
1.       I taught for 18 years in secondary school without anything to show for it
2.       I even wrote and published a book for secondary school students. Yet, my book was not known in the market.
3.       In 2012, my landlord gave my wife and me a quit notice.
 
WHAT STEPS DID I TAKE TO ENFORCE MY DIVINE VISITATION?
1.       In June 2013, my wife and I were led to join Winners' Chapel
2.       I joined a WSF and became very active
3.   At the WSF, I asked members of my WSF to pray for my book to be approved by the Lagos State Government in 2014
4.       I also made declarations for more than 21days non-stop after the order of Daniel that my first vehicle ever, a jeep, must come to me in 2014
5.       I bought a picture frame of the Jeep and placed it in our sitting room.
6.       My wife and I joined faith together
7.       I sowed a sacrificial seed towards a church building
8.       My wife and I also sowed our Shiloh 2014 sacrifices separately.
 
WHAT IS THE SITUATION NOW?
1.       In September 2014, my book was approved by the Lagos State Government to be used in secondary schools in Lagos. Private secondary schools have started adding it to their list of books and some have even placed orders for supply
2.       In less than a week after Shiloh 2014, on the 19th of December, 2014, to be precise, the good Lord honoured my wife and me with our first vehicle ever, a jeep.
 
I have come to return  all the Glory to the God of the Liberation Mandate
Peter O. Dugbo 

No comments

Theme images by cmisje. Powered by Blogger.