THESE TESTIMONIES WILL GET YOU PRAISING GOD AT WORK IN THE MIDST OF HIS PEOPLE!

Rescued From Kidnappers
“I have come to return all glory to God for his breakthrough over my son. On getting home on Thursday after work, we observed that he was missing and I informed some pastors who instructed me to pray and give praises to God. A deaconess told me to anoint his picture and administer the Communion on his clothes. She said the boy was taken to a big house in the forest along with two girls…All my son could say was the God of Oyedepo, at some point his abductors told him to bow as fire was coming from his face. On Friday, we were praying fervently for him around 3pm here and he later said at that same hour, they slapped him as they couldn’t stand the fire. In the end, he was eventually released following the growing impact of the fire from his face. I have come to return gory to God.”

Testifier: Fatimoh Akande
#IHaveATestimony
#GodAtWork

2. Multiple Quantum Leaps Via Kingdom Stewardship
“I have been engaging in all the prophetic instructions from the altar ever since the beginning of this year. I have invited more than twenty (27) souls. God converted ten (10) while Four (4) completed their BCC and One (1) did his LCC. For Five years now, I have been trying to retrieve my pension, having worked for 30 years and each time I went for my money, they turned me down, insisting that I gave them a bribe. But January this year, God intervened and I was miraculously paid. In February, God blessed me with an office above my rank; In March God blessed me with 150KVA Generator. In May, God blessed me with a bouncing baby boy. In June, however  the enemy struck and I received a letter asking me to go for a 30-day terminal leave before retirement. During the leave, I camped in Canaanland instead of going to my village. During my stay, I got a word from the Resident Pastor that God can break protocols on behalf of those in partnership with Him after the order of Peter and the fishing boat. I tirelessly offered kingdom advancement prayers all through ‘operation 6678’. Lo and behold, I got another letter asking me to disregard the previous one and return to work on August 10th. I have come to give glory to God for my quantum-leap testimonies.
Testifier: Jonathan Dunnka
#IHaveATestimony
#GodAtWork

3. RESCUE MISSION 2015 FULFILLED
We met Mr. Timothy Ademuyiwa on 23rd June 2015 in one of our personal outreaches. This 61-year-old bricklayer-turned beggar looked sickly, dejected and pale when we gave him a flier. An offensive odour trailed him as result of a big sore on his leg he had carried for two years. We anointed him, the leg, took a shot of the oil and prayed with him. He came to church on 28th June and gave his life to Christ.
The hitherto homeless, never missed any service, including covenant hour of prayer, engaging all mysteries such as communion, anointing, impartation and feet washing. After the last Feet Washing service, a big live maggot came out of his leg, and the offensive odour ceased.
Timothy underwent the believer’s foundation class and WOFBI to build his faith. We decided to take him to Igando General Hospital, where the doctor said he had leg ulcer necessitating an amputation. A referral took us to Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) for a second opinion which turned out to be the same. Meanwhile all his test results swap, X-ray, and diabetics showed negative. That’s how God started working on his life supernaturally as we’d believed God for his total healing daily in our personal supplication. At the COVENANT FAMILY DAY which was an anointing service, God showed himself; he received dramatic healing; throwing away his walking stick, and started walking properly.
The man is now reunited with his family after 15 years of not knowing his whereabouts in ODE-OMU,OSUN STATE.
Today we are happy for mission accomplished and privileged to be part of the Army of the Lord in this season. God has fulfilled the Winners prophetic declaration number 40 in our life that we shall emerge has one of the deliverers that will rescue humanity from servitude.”
Testifiers: Mrs. Bernie and Sis. Vivian Ohia
#IHaveATestimony
#GodAtWork

No comments

Theme images by cmisje. Powered by Blogger.