I DID NOT RETURN WITH A HANDKERCHIEF TODAY...

Bishop Oyedepo 'refused' to give me an ordinary handkerchief earlier today during the impartation service. I did not return with a handkerchief, no!
INSTEAD, I returned with a prophetic mantle. I returned with a baton handed over to me. I returned with a measure of the grace upon him... my Prophet. I returned with the soundness of mind that he’s blessed with; I returned with his undying passion to see souls saved and add value
to life. I returned with the debt-free virtue that he carries, I returned with the divine energy at work in his life, I returned with the focus and dedication that he carries, I returned with the grace of prayer and supplication that he carries.
I returned with the divine favour that he enjoys, I returned with the wisdom from above that he enjoys, I returned with the boldness and the heart of a lion that he carries, I returned with his heart for Jesus and things of the kingdom, oh yes, I returned with the multifaceted grace upon this commission, I returned with a measure of what he carries because as my Prophet, he is my father and I'm his son and a son doesn't struggle to have the DNA of his father.
Jesus is Lord.
Bro Lucky


PS: Please share with us what you returned home with today.  Whatever the Lord doeth shall be forever.

1 comment:

  1. This is one of the numerous testimony we record when we gather before God in Zion, this testimony took place in my church in Winners Chapel, God is mighty!
    A dead came back to Life!!!!
    Jesus be praise!
    Read and be bless!!!

    http://www.gospelepistle.com/2015/09/miracle-dead-jacked-back-to-life.html

    Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete

Theme images by cmisje. Powered by Blogger.