HOW BISHOP OYEDEPO BEGINS HIS DAY...

SETTING UP YOUR DAY ON THE ALTAR OF PRAYER


Papa shared some of his secrets with Winners last Sunday. According to him, this is what he does every morning. “This is not something to decorate your Bible with; it is your daily manual,” he told worshippers during the 4th service, as a way of introducing the “Setting up your day on the altar of prayer” flyers that were distributed to members. 

Here is the full prayer; print it, save it, share it, use it, maximize it, and be blessed by it.

“Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching DAILY at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors.” (Pro.8:34)“Give us this day our daily bread” (Matt.6:11)“Blessed be the Lord, who daily loaded us with benefits, even the God of our salvation.” (Ps.68:19)
_______________________

  • Father, set divine order to my pursuits today - 1Cor.14:40
  • Father, let your plan and purpose for me today be unveiled and fully realized – JN.16:13-14
  • Father, make today a highly productive day for me – Ps.127:1-2
  • Father, make today a distraction-free day for me – 1Cor.14:33
  • Father, make today a spiritually robust day for me Rom.8:6
  • Father, today let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable to you – Ps.19:14
  • Father, make today a day of joy and rejoicing for me – Ps.118:24
  • Father, make today a day of revelation and illumination for me – Jn 1:1-9
  • Father, make today a day of sound decisions for me – 2Tim.1:7
  • Father, make today a day of divine visitation for me – Gen.21:1-2
  • Father, deliver me from all evils – Matt.6:13
  • Father, avenge me of all my adversaries today – Is.63:4
  • Father, endow me with your favour today like never before – Ps.5:12
  • Father, let my love for you and your kingdom be rekindled today – Matt.6:33
  • Father, make today a day of triumph for me – 2Cor.2:14
  • Father, make today a day of signs and wonders for me – Jn. 3:8
  • Father, let today be a day of testimonies for me – Ps.23:6
  • Father, make today a day of grace and glory for me

No comments

Theme images by cmisje. Powered by Blogger.